Goddess Isis with Eye of Horus Handmade Necklace Spring New Series
The Egyptian goddess of healing and magic predates all others. Known as “Aset” to the Egyptians rather than “Isis” her Greek name, she will certainly be an asset to all who don her symbol.
It is very classy and classy for everyday use, but it can also be a gift for friends and family as a lasting souvenir.
- Handmade item
- Materials: Titanium Steel
- Color: Silver
- Height: 1.96 Inches
- Width: 1.50 Inches
- Weight: 15 Grams
- Chain Length: 16in+2in（Extra Free 3in Extension Chain）
- 1* Goddess Isis with Eye of Horus Handmade Necklace
- 1* Free Standard Gift Box
- 1* Free Standard Gift Bag
- Luxury Jewelry Box: Your items will be shipped to you in our branded jewelry box.
- Jewelry Care Cloth: A polishing cloth will be included with your item. Cleaning your jewelry with this silver polishing cloth will keep your jewelry sparkling.
- Greeting Card: A greeting card is included in the package. You can use it if you are planning to give this package as a gift.
- Shipping Box: Our outer branded box is designed to protect your jewelry and serve as a luxurious gift box.
- Shopping bag: The little branded bag serves for the jewelry box and will make a perfect gift packaging
⏰⏰Flash offer: Each offer will get a Free gift package (valued $20)
30-Days Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Isyou, that’s why we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has to track on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
1. Final Sale items are not eligible for refund, exchange or resize.
2."Design your own" items, the stone color, metal, chain length, etc. chosen based on your personal preference are non-refundable. Isyou will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of these items.
3. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces, and bracelets, are non-refundable. Isyou will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of personalized items.
4. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable. (Custom sizes are those that charge an extra $20). Isyou will charge a 35% restocking fee for the exchange of unique items.
5. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged, or altered are not refundable and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
6. Items worn or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days of receiving your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account or in the form of store credit as you requested.
* If you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of Isyou's representatives to get authorization.
* The shipping rate before the discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Isyou will reimburse the customer $10 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Isyou within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
Isyou will charge a 35% restocking fee for the return or exchange of the below items.
1. Items that are customized with 10K white gold/10K rose gold/10K gold.
2. Items customized with14K white gold/14K rose gold/14K gold.
3. Items customized with18K white gold/18K rose gold/18K gold.
4. Items that are customized with moissanite stones.
5. Returning multiple items (≥ 3 pieces) from the same order, you will be charged a 35% restocking fee for each item returned.